As a premier real estate agent in NW WI, I’m here to provide you with all the resources and information you need to buy or sell real estate. I work with buyers and sellers in Hayward, Stone Lake, Trego, Springbrook, Spooner, Winter, Cable and the surrounding areas and I’ve had extensive training in the latest real estate marketing strategies. I’m confident that I can offer you knowledge and tools most other agents can’t.
Contact me so I can keep you updated on the latest real estate activities in our community and answer any questions you may have.
I am a licensed Real Estate Broker. I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sale of single-family residences. I truly love this area and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, and related services, including mortgage, insurance and inspection information.
I am a customer driven Realtor dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my years of real estate expertise to work for you!
BUYERS: As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
SELLERS: As your Agent, I will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Certifications and Recognitions
- REALTOR® certification
- Broker® Designation
- ABR®, Accredited Buyer Representative
- GRI®, Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- CRS®, Certified Residential Specialist
- CHMS®, Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- SFR®, Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Specialist
- SRES®, Seniors Real Estate Specialist